- We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- We possess the right of using it’s user’s information just to keep them acknowledged of the products and services that are or will be provided via a communication channel, unless or until you ask us not to do.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies.
- The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our re marketing tags.